Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Medical Registration Letter!

Options
  • 06-04-2011 12:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi all,

I Was asked by the Immigration office for Irish Medical Registration letter. Our local doctor don't seem to know what it is. Does anyone have any idea how to get one?

Many thanks

TK

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭blueythebear

Tarek wrote: »
    Hi all,

I Was asked by the Immigration office for Irish Medical Registration letter. Our local doctor don't seem to know what it is. Does anyone have any idea how to get one?

Many thanks

TK

Have you applied for a visa as a registered doctor? Medical registration letter I believe is confirmation of your registration as a doctor with the Irish Medical Council.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Tarek

Have you applied for a visa as a registered doctor? Medical registration letter I believe is confirmation of your registration as a doctor with the Irish Medical Council.

Oh I got it. It's a letter for dioctors looking to register their profession, which I'm not. Many thanks Bluey!

TK

Advertisement