Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fetac Level 6 Train The Trainer Course

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38 alot2say

Cavanagh Consulting (Brian Cavanagh) do the NUI Certificate in Training & Development. This is the equivilent of the Train the Trainer and more recognised? Some of them companies that you have mentioned only provide modules of the course and you would only get part of the qualification.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3 JimBob07

So what would you suggest i'd need for what I'm looking for? Modules etc? Thanks for the feedback btw. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Liam45Dub

I attended The Train the Trainer course last month with Professional Development and it was a fantastic course. The trainer Trish was a brilliant!! I would highly recommend these.

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭sillymoo2007

Hi, I was just wondering did you make any decisions about this course. Am thinking of doing the course also.

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Birdsong

I have done this course with the Irish Institute of Training and Developement, and have found it very good. Covered everything you would need to be a trainer in my opinion, their website www.iitd.ie, they are all about training.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 gowran

Im thinking of this course aswell. I am acabinet maker and wondered if this course would bring more opportunities?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 barry zx10

Just started a course last week with Coach Academy Plus in Mallow.
    Noel Brosnan is the Tutor.
    1 day a week for 5 weeks.

Advertisement