Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Peter Kay The O2 show time

Options
  • 06-04-2011 12:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 259 ✭✭

Hi,
    Does anyone know what time the actual show will start and if there is any support act?
    Ill be in a rush to make it that night, so the later the better,
    Tried emailing the O2 but got no reply
    Many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭Ray von

I read this on his website forum relating to a UK gig. irish Tickets say doors open at 6:30 so it sounds about right.

6.30. Doors Open
    8.00. Peter Kay Act 1
    8.45. Interval
    9.10. Peter Kay act 2
    10.05 Finish

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

why is this guy so popular:confused:

it never ceases to amaze me

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭Ray von

In fairness his early stand up stuff was good and Phoenix nights is legendary.

Recently with all this Geraldine crap and M&S ads he has let himself down though.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 573 ✭✭✭The jock

<ModEdit> Please read the charter - no ticket sales

Try Adverts.ie </ModEdit>

• Registered Users Posts: 11,478 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

fryup wrote: »
    why is this guy so popular:confused:

it never ceases to amaze me

I enjoy him immensely. I think he's so popular because his comedy is hugely uncomplicated and a lot of it is very entry level and easy to grasp (not that thats a bad/good thing) Very unoffensive which mums love. Also his facial expressions are incredible for a comedian, he can sell a lot of material with his face. He's not everyones cup of tea, but he's quite a harmless comedian which I think a lot of people like.

I've watched Jimmy Carr and other comedians with my mum and she's just stared at the screen barely keeping up with whats going on, whereas with Peter Kay its very easy to grasp.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 jamezymck

<ModEdit> Please read the charter - no ticket sales

Try Adverts.ie </ModEdit>

Advertisement