Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wordpress iamge gallery issues

Options
  • 06-04-2011 10:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi there -

Just installed the latest wordpress and uploaded some content however
    I'm going through the mill trying to get any image gallery you cna think of
    to work, the gallery interface will appear but no images will load, I've checked that every image I need is already uploaded into the correct folders, I've settled on using next gen gallery if I cna get it to work, if anyone is willing to help please pm me and I'll send you login details to take a look at it, I'm at me wits end.:)

Just checked permissions and I still can't find out whats going on, tried a few other galleries and all the same problem. Heeelp!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Freemancon

HI Illuminatus,

Could be a few things but feel free to send info/link and we can have a look at it for you. Also, have you decided on what other flash display that you were going to use with it...there are a few nice options thanks to simple viewer you can also find their downloads on wordpress.org plugins area...

kind regards,

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Illuminatus

Hi there, pm sent and thank you very much for the help, the simple viewer gallery is better allright

Cheers :)

Advertisement