Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HTC Legend problems!

Options
  • 06-04-2011 9:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭

Had the HTC legend for about 3 months now and its wrecking my head!I get the software updates every so often but think installing them has caused the following problems:

- If there is a link in my emails i cannot open the link...a pop up appears where i have to "force close" the operation,why?

- I cannot access the internet app that was pre-installed on the phone, again same message appears "force close"!

- it happens quite often where the system goes very slow or just shuts down altogetger...then after a good few seconds a white screen appears with HTC on it similiar to the start up screen when you turn on the phone..this also happens a lot of the time where if i turn off my phone and turn it back on this screen appears and then it freezes...when this happens the phone gets quite heated if left for a few mins...i find that it will only turn on properly once i fully charge it??even tho when i had turned it off there reamined some battery..

Has anyone had similiar problems? or know how to go about solving these issues? Id prefer not too reboot cause then i would everything on the phone..:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 41 htcocacola

something similar happened mine yesterday on the web browser, It froze on rte.ie and the went to the white screen with Htc on it.

It seemed to sort itself out once i rebooted the phone (turn off then on)

Advertisement