Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's you initial impression?

Options
  • 05-04-2011 8:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi,

Can someone take a look at my latest venture and give me their honest viewpoint? A short reply would suffice.

the website name is Nixerr. just do a search for Nixerr in google. guaranteed to be the first on the first results page.

thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,001 ✭✭✭fl4pj4ck

my initial impression is, by asking us to do it you're hoping for google to pick up this name when searched and cheat Google Trends (http://www.google.com/trends)
    oh, and your website is a cheap clone of Fiverr

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Lepreckon

fl4pj4ck wrote: »
    my initial impression is, by asking us to do it you're hoping for google to pick up this name when searched and cheat Google Trends (http://www.google.com/trends)
    oh, and your website is a cheap clone of Fiverr

Ok, thanks for that. Rather paranoid synopsis but thanks anyway. I'd rather not post a link on the forum and risk being banned.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,027 ✭✭✭Lantus

dont forget Hirerr!

attack of the clones!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭knighted_1

never came across sites like that before but for entertainment value i would read it ,might not buy anything off it . can i sell my bottles of leprecaun farts on the site? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭bigneacy

knighted_1 wrote: »
    never came across sites like that before but for entertainment value i would read it ,might not buy anything off it . can i sell my bottles of leprecaun farts on the site? :)

more useful than half the crap some are flogging on it! :rolleyes:

edit: forgot my initial impression: its been done.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭DubTony

Nixerr - Fiverr - Hirerr - You forgot about Wankerr :rolleyes:

Advertisement