Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dell laptop charger

Options
  • 05-04-2011 8:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

hey everyone
    just chancing my luck to see does anyone have one to sell but am looking for a laptop charger for my dell studio 1737 laptop. its a PA10 19.5V 4.62A charger. am hoping to get it before this weekend so dont wanna buy one online if i can help it but can come and collect it with cash. any help is much appreciated!!!!!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Paddy001

I have bought from this man before, paid on a Sunday and it arrived in Tuesdays post, he is based in Cork and the price includes postage. May even have it tomorrow if you pay now and he is fast enough posting it.

http://cgi.ebay.ie/DELL-Laptop-Charger-PA-10-Vostro-19V-4-62A-90W-/260743910784?pt=UK_Computing_LaptopAccessories_PowerSupplies&hash=item3cb58c5580

This is a PA10 charger and does studio laptops, although it says 19V and you say yours is 19.5V so you may want to compare. This is the best value I found, the one I got was a replacement one but looked exactly the same as a genuine one and worked perfect. He also said he had some genuine dell ones from when they closed in Limerick, so this could be a genuine one but you would need to contact him to find it. Should still be ok if it isn't

Advertisement