Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mossberg M500 Assembly

Options
  • 05-04-2011 5:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭

How do i Reassemble a Mossberg M500 Airsoft Shotgun? I know how to take of and change handles and grips no problem.

But curiosity got the better of me and i wanted to see how the spring loading an all that work. So off i go and continue disassembling the gun. just removing screws. now I've the butt stock off, the top vent looking part. (it goes over the barrel but only to look the part) (has holes in it like a carbine). and i got to the opening the main part of the gun. where the BB's are loaded and all that but i cant open it fully. it is connected to the barrel and cock.

The trigger has fallen out and i cant fit it back in. I' ma having trouble finding a video online to show how to disassemble and reassemble this particular shotgun. Iv broke nothing so its grand. just id like to reassemble the gun now without breaking anything.

Help me please guys.

Thanks

Comments

Advertisement