Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Calltext solutions

Options
  • 05-04-2011 4:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Just got a text message asking me to ring them as i applied off jobs.ie. They called me in with no interview to tell me my training would start tomorrow.
    Anyone know anything about this comany or worked for them before?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Liz Moran

Hi there, work there for the summer mths and all ok - good training and nice team, I am return at Xmas 2012

• Registered Users Posts: 6,320 ✭✭✭Teferi

See thread. You can take from that what you want. There seems to be a lot of one post wonders coming onto the forum when a thread pops up about them...

Edit: Whoops, didn't realise this thread was from so long ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Liz Moran

Teferi wrote: »
    See thread. You can take from that what you want. There seems to be a lot of one post wonders coming onto the forum when a thread pops up about them...

Edit: Whoops, didn't realise this thread was from so long ago.

Indeed - why is the date relevant - boards.ie doing a good job

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭Delancey

Apart from the one post wonders the consensus about this company is pretty negative - the non-stop recruiting suggests savage staff turnover.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭WeeBushy

I'm not a one post wonder, but can certainly back up the consensus that this place is extremely dodgy in how they treat employees. I'll post up/PM anyone with my experience if they want, but it goes along all too similar lines to others. I would very strongly advise against working there.

• Advertisement
Advertisement