Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Work Related Stress

Options
  • 05-04-2011 12:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Boss is asking why I'm off sick which work related stress is the reason.

Do I have to give more specifics than what is on my doctors cert.?

They are also saying I performed code changes without approval when there is no procedure for this in the company now that I am on prolonged stress leave.

Code changes regularly happen without management approval and it would not be the norm in the company to request this.

Wondering what they are upto and can anyone provide any advice?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 550 ✭✭✭xxlauraxxox

if ur out of work with stress related to your job than maybe you should speak with your employer cos he cant sort it out if he isnt aware why you are out sick im sure he will sort it out be calm while explaining and or just ring him and ask can you have a meeting with him worked for me when my manager was bullying me and its was sorted out best of luck :)

Advertisement