Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

good polish for motorhome????

Options
  • 04-04-2011 11:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

Hello all.
    Can anyone recommend a good polish for motorhomes? Just in the process of getting camper ready for a long hot irish summer:cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭Macspower

macan wrote: »
    Hello all.
    Can anyone recommend a good polish for motorhomes? Just in the process of getting camper ready for a long hot irish summer:cool:

I use Meguires Tech Wax on mine. I took the time to do it with Zymol one year.. Autoglym super reisn polish is also good especially if you also use the extra gloss protection on it after..

these are prob all overkill. but they way I look at it is I don't want to be doing it too often!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 macan

Thanks for that Macspower. Going to tackle it this weekend. Had been using a cheap and cheerful car polish with a good result but one weekend driving and your back to where you started. will try and get my hands on some of those brands.....

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭castlepoint

fenwicks products are good.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭the rambler

i got me Meguires Tech Wax in the car parts warehouse liosbaun ind est galway earlier in the year,
    i think it was €20 for the tub and its good tack alright,

which reminds me i must tackle my one soon:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭si_guru

fenwicks products are good.

+1

• Advertisement
Advertisement