Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE TO SEND BLUE PASPORT DUE TO OWNER CHANGING?

Options
  • 04-04-2011 10:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

I ve bought a mare with blue pasport, 4 years old , no named, Where should I send a pasport to change everything in pasport? Is it true that before changing a name of owner , horse must be named?? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Kens

Return the passport with completed ownership form & €5 to Horse Sport Ireland pretty quick turnaround I had my passport back in four days

for more information
    http://www.horsesportireland.ie/_fileupload/Louise/Breeding/2011/TransferOfOwnership.pdf

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭Mo MO

caradoc wrote: »
    I ve bought a mare with blue pasport, 4 years old , no named, Where should I send a pasport to change everything in pasport? Is it true that before changing a name of owner , horse must be named?? Thanks

Hi Op,

Best of luck with your new mare.

In order to get your mare named you must fill out the Name change form on the Horsesport Ireland website. I will PM the form to you today, as I only did my horse last week. On this you write down 4 choices of name for your horse. Sign it and send this off with €50 and the passport to the Irish Horse board, at the moment there is a two week backlog, however if you need it urgently just write a wee note with it. when your horses name is changed they will automatically chnage the oweners name as this is all recorded on the form you fill out.

All done and you are then free to register your horse for Competting or whatever you require :D

Best of luck with her, hope she brings you every success

Mo :p

Advertisement