Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Infrared in Dublin

Options
  • 04-04-2011 10:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi there

I've just put my first infrared film through and have no doubt that it's going to be a bit of a disaster, but wondered if anyone had any suggestions of places to get it developed in Dublin? Or online, if I have to post it off. It has to be somewhere reasonably cheap because I'm a skint student!

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭DaireQuinlan

Vickstar79 wrote: »
    Hi there

I've just put my first infrared film through and have no doubt that it's going to be a bit of a disaster, but wondered if anyone had any suggestions of places to get it developed in Dublin? Or online, if I have to post it off. It has to be somewhere reasonably cheap because I'm a skint student!

Cheers!

Gunnes on wexford street should be able to do it for you. Which IR film is it ? If it's maco or efke or one of those variants you'll have to tell them to handle it in subdued light right from opening the canister (you HAVE got it in a black light-tight canister after unloading it haven't you ?). Other ones like the rollei IR film or ilfords SFX should be fine.

In the long term, learning how to do it yourself is fun, cheap, and easy :)

Advertisement