Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit due to fire service (Dublin)

Options
  • 04-04-2011 3:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭

Rarely post in here, I've little to contribute I suppose

Anyway, car fire in Chapelizod tonight. I do not know the cause, insurance assessor will check that out
    Though there was another car fire last month and an SUV on fire before Christmas so gardaí will be here in the morning I guess

Anyway fire service called, I wasn't the first to call but they were here extremly quickly and within eight minutes of my call and I spotted the fire fairly soon. I don't know the response from the first call to arriving but it was damn fast

A quick look at the site and none of the stations are particularly close
    http://www.dublinfirebrigade.com/stations.html. Straight into action and then gone well under 30 minutes later.

Credit due, that's all :)

Edit; looking out the window the gardai have arrived and a tow truck too.
    Everyone is working hard tonight!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭Paulzx

I don't know the response from the first call to arriving but it was damn fast

A quick look at the site and none of the stations are particularly close

Depends which part of Chapelizod you are in. Dolphins Barn and Blanchardstown would generally be the first turnouts for either side of Chapelizod

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭mr.dunkey

These guys will go into any suitations for complete strangers, its what they do like the other ES.
    Nice to get a thank you :)

Advertisement