Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted: bike: road bike 50cm or thereabouts

Options
  • 03-04-2011 6:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Road bike wanted , size fairly small! I don't have a huge budget but would like a fairly decent model. Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭Glencarraig

Roughly what kind of budget do you have, what level of bike are you looking for, carbon? equipment? I have a 49cm lapierre that i would let go for the right money.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 bikewant

Hi Glenncarraig,
    Budget is around 500 but really depends on the bike and value for what I'm spending. I'd like carbon but happy with alu with decent components... Min tiagra or pref 105s but would settle for sora if it's good value and frame is good. What model lapierre have you got and what kind of price would you be thinking of?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭Glencarraig

My Lapierre is a full carbon S300, ultegra equipped, but would be looking for a lot more than €500, bike cost €2145 in C/superstore.

Sounds like a lovely bike but that's way outta my league... I wouldn't be able to afford it I'm afraid! Thanks for posting though... Wish I could find a wad of cash for it but that's not likely!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭bike boy

I've just post a bike that may interest you

• Advertisement

bike boy wrote: »
    I've just post a bike that may interest you

Thanks bike boy it's a beautiful bike but a bit large for me I'm afraid. Viewing another bike tonight!

Bike viewed and purchased this evening. Thanks to this who replied to my ad... I finally have a bike again after the theft of my last bike!

Advertisement