Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Provisional Licence Renewal.

Options
  • 03-04-2011 2:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

I got my provisional licence a while back but lost it at a nightclub. I then got a form to apply for a replacement which i filled out and got signed by a member of the Gardaí. I never got around to applying for the replacement as I didn't end up getting a car and therefore didn't need it at the time. I have now received a letter in the post saying my licence is out of date and I need to fill in a form to renew it. It says on the form that I need to send away my old licence but because I never re-applied for my licence this isn't possible. What do I need to do instead?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭ADIDriving

It is the same as before. You still need to renew your licence and your old one is lost so use the form you got from the Gardai and the renewal form.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 mau5head

Great thanks very much :D

Advertisement