Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Primordial @ The Academy 24/09/11

Options
  • 03-04-2011 5:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,780 ✭✭✭

Surprised it has been mentioned on here yet but the band have confirmed the gig on their facebook page. Nothing yet on DME, i'm dying to find out when tickets go on sale though.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭jpm4

Should be a cracker....the last gig in the Button Factory was superb.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,833 ✭✭✭Useful.Idiot

Will definitely be at this! No one can stop me! muhaha!

but yeah I'm still pissed I missed their last show or two here as I've heard they were phenomenal performances, so this will be hit!

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭Mathiasb

See you tonight!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,780 ✭✭✭sentient_6

Class gig last night, i expected no less though. Some interesting different songs thrown in like Autumn's Ablaze & The Heretics Age.

Mouth of Judas & The Coffin Ships where unreal. I was a bit disapppointed they didnt play Sons of the Morrigan actually.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,143 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

It was unreal. Best gig in years.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭Testament1

It was a savage gig alright. I was drinking since 1 so i was a bit worse for wear by the end of the night!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭Oral Slang

Really great gig - thoroughly enjoyed it & glad that babs didn't make an appearance during it either, although handy venue for the Rotunda! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭Nea

Good gig but preferred the ones in the Button Factory.
    Pity there was No Sons of The Morrigan or Gods to the Godless, but The Soul Must Sleep was sweet though.

Nemty was on fire, he has such a great stage presence

• Registered Users Posts: 16,696 ✭✭✭✭nacho libre

I well understand them not playing Gods to the Godless. Averill always gives a 110 per cent on stage. A lot of Frontmen could learn something from him!

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭jpm4

Belter of a gig - I felt really proud watching them that night for some reason, possibly because Ireland has produced one of the best metal bands I have ever seen, and these guys don't even do it for a living. Awesome.

• Advertisement
Advertisement