Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ya know what? Life is great.

Options
  • 03-04-2011 2:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭

Was looking forward to getting ****faced all week. Got the opportunity tonight and did it but everone else pussied out by half 12. Anyway, noticed how bright the stars were tonight and it was awesome. Watched South Park and it was great. Thought about all the stupid shhit happening in the world (including Omagh :( ) and yet it can't get me down because ya know what? I'm lucky. I've done nothing to deserve what I have yet I can **** here doing nothing and bullsiht here on boards and it's great.

Seriously, anyone reading this tonight is luckier than anyone else who has ever lived. We have it all and other than the descension of this country into pure anarchy we will continue to have more than anyone could ever wish to have.

:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,564 ✭✭✭Naikon

I suppose it's better than option B. Would not go as far to say it's great though. Even before the recession. I already feel like I've had enough. Could be worse...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,343 ✭✭✭Dull and Boring

I do like South Park

• Registered Users Posts: 6,568 ✭✭✭candy-gal1

Sunny day, beers and some good tunes! :D
    Yeah no matter how :( i may feel, its good to be alive!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭Thomas828

You're right, life is great. That's how I feel anyway. It's true I don't have a job, but I do have friends and family, and I know I can count on them. I've got my health too and it's in very good shape. I just love being alive!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,568 ✭✭✭candy-gal1

Being bought dinner!

Getting cute pix!

Hot hot burritos!

Being bought those little things I need by the bf, just cos its known I want!

• Advertisement
Advertisement