Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dam St. Marys Junction!!!

Options
  • 02-04-2011 2:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭

I seriously hate the pedestrian crossings at St. Marys Junction (don’t know if I got the name right its the one between Corbally, St.Marys and city centre) its hell to cross there, and the pedestrian lights seem to keep switching off when waiting to cross leading to loads of people constantly repressing the button. Often you have to try and sprint threw the gaps in traffic because you will be waiting there too long. Haha sorry for the rant but those lights are driving me insane.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

ah just enjoy the scenary while your waiting or buy yer mans book of poems to read while you wait.:p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭source

Get onto the Transport and Infrastructure Dept in LCC and register your complaint. Then something may be done about the problem.

Advertisement