Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Song Mixing

Options
  • 02-04-2011 2:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭

I don't know if this is the right place to put this so MODs apologies!

I'm looking to mix three songs together - Airplanes, Love the way you lie and Written in the stars.

I want to be able to chop the songs up and put them together.

For example i want the "can we pretend that airplanes...wish right now" but at the very start and then immediately followed by "just gonna stand there" then i want to repeat " can we pretend.." then have the rap in airplanes followed by the "uh uh uh oh" but in Written in the stars.

I know it sounds complicated but it's for a choir competition and i need a backing track by Monday!!!

If anybody knows how to do this and preferably with a free version would be much appreciated!

Thanks

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭krd

You can do it relatively easy with something like Ableton. It will automatically fits the pieces to the right time - so you can cut and paste tracks together.

If you know what you're doing - and you don't have access to something like Ableton - you're not going to have anything ready for Monday.

Advertisement