Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Band for Events

Options
  • 02-04-2011 12:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

Hey,

has anyone seen or heard of a cover band 'No Way home'? I am looking at getting them for an event in May and was wondering wehat people's opinions of them are?

I'm doing the rounds of a few bands to check price and all that too so any info would be great!

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭DANNY22XX

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V97cXVRCJEw if you have a yooutube account you can contact them through that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 the_view

Thanks Danny222.

To the Boards.ie admin people, I wasn't aware of the need to have >25 posts to put such a question up. I am genuinely not promoting anything, I am just curious as to the answer of my original question and seeing what people's opinions are on the matter.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 the_donkey

Hi the_view,

I am from the band No Way Home. Feel free to email us at home.noway@gmail.com and we can get talking about your event.

Regards,

No Way Home!

Advertisement