Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Silly Weekend jokes

Options
  • 02-04-2011 12:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭

An Englishman, a Frenchman, a Spaniard and a German are all standing watching a street performer do some excellent juggling. The juggler notices that the four gentlemen have a very poor view, so he stands up on a large wooden box and calls out, "Can you all see me now?"
    "Yes."
    "Oui."
    "Sí."
    "Ja."

I can't believe it. Me and my wife were sitting watching TV when the founder of Apple just walked into the house and took all our Mr Sheen!

****ing Jobs, coming over here and stealing our polish.

I was lying in bed with my blonde girlfriend last night when she said, "I think my boobs are too small, I'm going to get a boob job."

"Hmm," I replied, "my hands are too small... what do you think I should do?"

"Do you want a hand job?"

She's a keeper.

I was dating a vegetarian stripper but she broke up with me because she said I was always insinuating about her lifestyle.

All I did was dress her salad.

I sell balloons for 10c each or if you want them blown up it's 15c.
    I've adjusted the price to allow for inflation.

Advertisement