Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pendrid on CW 41?

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭Hanley

Kal_El wrote: »
    Just came across this page while bored.
    http://www.groundandpound.de/en/mma/europa/news/bruno-carvalho-to-headline-cage-warriors-41/

Is it authentic? If so i think Cathals in for a very tough evening.

Well if you look at the date it was posted on, it's almost certainly real.

If it's true, it'd be cool. Ais Daly on the card too apparently?

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭SBG Ireland

not many gave cathal much chance last time and he did alright ;)

its a tough fight...but thats what we train and look for.

the bash, the punisher and the rowdy one all on the same card :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭Barry.Oglesby

Tough match for him but he's on the up. Hopefully a good one to put him on the radar in Europe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭_oveless

“Ah, but a man's reach should exceed his grasp, or what's a heaven for?”

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭Performance Martial Arts

Kal_El wrote: »
    Just came across this page while bored.
    http://www.groundandpound.de/en/mma/europa/news/bruno-carvalho-to-headline-cage-warriors-41/

Is it authentic? If so i think Cathals in for a very tough evening.
    A tough evening u say? Every fight pendrid has is gonna be tough from here but isn't that what being the best welterweight is all about? I think it's a great opportunity for him and I also think he will do well too as he's a very strong tough fighter and as Barry said he's on the up. I dont think the Irish fighters get enough credit sometimes such as John Donnelly and Pendrid so mabye this will be a good chance for him to leap onto bigger and better things and personally I wish him all the best!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭kainer2

Bruno Carvalho is Europe's most ducked fighter.

i know his Management team lost hope trying to find him a fight after all the unsigned guys in Europe's top 10 MW/WW division wouldn't fight him.

But as soon as i offered it to John Kavangh, he was interested and within 24 hours it was sorted. Both John and Cathal are true professionals and i'm lookign forward to seeing it headline our LIVE televised show.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭Kal_El

So is this not gonna happen then? Pity of not.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭theboxingclinic

Cathal is now fighting vlad malko cw 42 in cork in 5 weeks time. Very excited for this fight. Vlad looking so sharp

Advertisement