Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

software

Options
  • 01-04-2011 9:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭

Does anyone have software or could tell me where I could get software for free to change music file wma. to mp3 so I can upload some music to youtube...few stuff I tried is useless.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Setun

You could try Audacity with the lameLib mp3 codec - or you could try download FFMpegX. Not sure about VLC but you could give it a go, also I think iTunes converts files burned off a disc to mp3 if you set it correctly in your preferences.

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭CrazyMel

sound i'll give it a go

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭CrazyMel

Ok that didnt work then got a link of someone for changing wma to mp3...all goin well went ta upload old music i have on my laptop to youtube and it wont allow mp3 :rolleyes:

So then went looking for something that would convert wma to avi (youtube purposes) and that turned out to be useless the software I tried.........

Ugh someone help me please..just want to convert my old (enough lol) music so I can upload it to youtube....

Any Ideas people? Thanks again in advance! Its wrecking my cheann at this stage lol :D

Advertisement