Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Round 2, 2011

Options
  • 01-04-2011 8:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭

And we're back for Round 2.

Historic week with the Suns playing their first game and it'll be interesting to see how they go. I've tipped Carlton though.

Daniel Kerr's back for the Eagles after almost a year out and if he just lasts the game I'll be happy.

Some pretty decent matchups, though tipping was fairly straight forward on paper apart from Freo/Geelong.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,138 Mod ✭✭✭✭bruschi

Eagles have found it hard to win away in Port Adelaide, so after a good home win last week, I'd hope for at least a decent inter state performance.

Interesting to see how the suns go. I'd have more interest if I had to have got around to my fantasy team this week and put in the players I selected in my squad, instead of leaving it to the last minute and now will be doomed again this week! I never learn.

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭seipeal1

bruschi wrote: »
    Eagles have found it hard to win away in Port Adelaide, so after a good home win last week, I'd hope for at least a decent inter state performance.

Interesting to see how the suns go. I'd have more interest if I had to have got around to my fantasy team this week and put in the players I selected in my squad, instead of leaving it to the last minute and now will be doomed again this week! I never learn.

Going to the Port match tomorrow on a corporate junket. As port holds no loyalty to me, I will be screaming for Eagles in Adelaide heartland! Come on the eagles!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

seipeal1 wrote: »
    Going to the Port match tomorrow on a corporate junket. As port holds no loyalty to me, I will be screaming for Eagles in Adelaide heartland! Come on the eagles!

Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did! Two wins from two, who'd have thought it?!

Andrew Embley was awesome rolling back the years and we've a serious talent in Luke Shuey. Really good signs for the reigning spooners.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,138 Mod ✭✭✭✭bruschi

Xavi6 wrote: »
    Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did! Two wins from two, who'd have thought it?!

Andrew Embley was awesome rolling back the years and we've a serious talent in Luke Shuey. Really good signs for the reigning spooners.

good win. havent seen anything of it yet, but reports sound good. Kerr back too and playing decent by all accounts. few players still out injured so hopefully things will only keep on getting better.

watched some of the GCS and Carlton game. Bit of a hiding there, was always hard to know how they would go once things kicked off properly.

Advertisement