Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Teaching/Teacher Assistant Jobs

Options
  • 31-03-2011 9:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi,

I have a degree from National University of Ireland, Maynooth. I am hoping to do an Irish course next year in order to try and get my leaving cert honour in Irish. My main aim is to do the hdip in primary education. During the next year, does anyone have any ideas of course that would bump up my CV or application when applying for the hdip? May Thanks, Aisling:D

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,481 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

No such thing as a primary assistant and SNA jobs cut left right and centre.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Paddytheplaster

Aisling87 wrote: »
    Hi,

I have a degree from National University of Ireland, Maynooth. I am hoping to do an Irish course next year in order to try and get my leaving cert honour in Irish. My main aim is to do the hdip in primary education. During the next year, does anyone have any ideas of course that would bump up my CV or application when applying for the hdip? May Thanks, Aisling:D

Hi Aisling, what course are you hoping to do to get the irish that will qualify you. I'm hoping to do the hdip too but I don't have an honour in irish. I was going to do the LC again in Irish.

Advertisement