Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IPod/Itunes sync problems

Options
  • 31-03-2011 5:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hi Guys,

I rarely connect my Ipod to my laptop as i have a wall charger, therefore rarely use itunes. The odd occasion arises where i spend hours downloading music, save them to a folder and then decide to put them on my ipod. All my music is store on an external hard drive, so first of all i open itunes, here's where the problems start. I usually need to upgrade to a newer version at this point. I then import the folder containing said downloaded music to i tunes, no major problems thus far, but once i plug in my ipod it says something like.......'this ipod is synced with a different i tunes library'......'you must erase and sync'. I've almost 30,000 tunes so this takes quiet a while to do and is a pain in the h**e. Any suggestions as to what could make life that little bit easier?? Thanks in advance.

Hobo85

Advertisement