Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone have Autofollow/Auto DM set up in Twitter?

Options
  • 31-03-2011 12:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,748 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

Quick one for you - does anyone use Autofollow or Auto Direct Messaging in Twitter? All info I can find points to TweetLater.com, but they seem to have changed now to SocialOomph.com and to a paid model rather than free.

Context in case it's not too clear from above:

Autofollow: Pretty simple really, I find myself following anyone who follows me. It would be much easier if this could be done automatically.

Auto DM: When someone follows me, I like to send a quick thanks. Again, it would be much easier if this would shoot off automatically. Nothing spammy, and nothing after this, just a quick thanks/welcome message.

As mentioned above, I pick up the tweetlater.com provided this service for free before but they've moved over to a cost based model. Anyone use/know of any sites or services that offer this for free?

Comments

Advertisement