Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arts in UCC

Options
  • 31-03-2011 11:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 41

I ve applied to UCC for Arts to do Spanish in September. Just got my results from MSAP (overall of 103 / 47 %) Just wondering does anyone know if there is an interview process for this course? I ve applied as a mature student and also have results from level 5 PLC course.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭Connorzee

no interviews for mature student arts. Only based on ur MSAP results. There was 100 places last year

• Registered Users Posts: 41 nadialbala

Thanks !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭Byron85

nadialbala wrote: »
    I ve applied to UCC for Arts to do Spanish in September. Just got my results from MSAP (overall of 103 / 47 %) Just wondering does anyone know if there is an interview process for this course? I ve applied as a mature student and also have results from level 5 PLC course.

Best of luck!! I applied as a mature student too, two years ago, and got in. I'm in second year now and it's all going well, apart from having a bunch of essays to write.

Here's a tip for you. If you ring up the UCC admissions office in early to mid June they should be able to tell you if you've gotten a place or not. They told me to do that and when I rang them they told me I had gotten in. They don't send out the letters until some time in July.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 fitzy1987

Does anyone know exactly how they allocate the places for arts in UCC? I got 91 percentile and have no idea if the places are given just on this result or the personal statement or if there is an interview process?? Can anyone help??

Byron85 wrote: »
    Best of luck!! I applied as a mature student too, two years ago, and got in. I'm in second year now and it's all going well, apart from having a bunch of essays to write.

Here's a tip for you. If you ring up the UCC admissions office in early to mid June they should be able to tell you if you've gotten a place or not. They told me to do that and when I rang them they told me I had gotten in. They don't send out the letters until some time in July.

Oh Thanks so much! I am sooo looking forward to college. and well done you!! :) If I get a place I have to travel 2 hours to get there every day but I dont care really ! How are the hours like???

• Advertisement

fitzy1987 wrote: »
    Does anyone know exactly how they allocate the places for arts in UCC? I got 91 percentile and have no idea if the places are given just on this result or the personal statement or if there is an interview process?? Can anyone help??

I applied as well.. thats a very high percentile ! Well done and Good Luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 fitzy1987

Thanks Nadialbala, Best of luck to you too

Advertisement