Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

@rcade-Con 2011 - Small Press Comic Tables

Options
  • 31-03-2011 9:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Hey everyone,
    I just wanted to let you know that @rcade con 2011 is happening on the 1st - 3rd July in D4 Hotels Ballsbridge. I was in contact with the organisers and they are going to let us have a few tables for small press comics for free if anyone is interested. There is one minor catch; they have asked anyone who is going to contribute something e.g a piece of original artwork to their charity auction which will be held over the weekend.
    Table spaces are very limited, so its going to have to be on a first come, first served basis I'm afraid (unless theres a fifty euro slipped in with your email, then we might be able to sort something out!!)

You can find out more about the convention here: http://www.the-arcade.ie/convention/

The organisers also asked if some of us would be able to organise some sort of workshops over the weekend. I know a couple of you have some experience in that area, so if you could help out with that I'd really apperciate it.

If you are interested please drop me a mail as soon as you can, and thinks for listening!

Ger

Advertisement