Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bike hire

Options
  • 31-03-2011 2:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

I will be visiting Cork the week of April 4th and am looking to rent a good racing level road bike for 4 or 5 days. If anyone has any ideas I would very much appreciate the help. Also, if anyone wants to do some weekday training rides please let me know as well. I would love the local knowledge and conversation.
    Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,452 ✭✭✭SomeFool

what size frame? i'd be happy enough to lend my 2nd bike once you'd agree to cover any damage that might occur. it's the one in my sig.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 mnmuscle

The Felt? I ride a 56 or 54 depending on geometry so that would work just fine. Of course I would cover any damages. Let me know what I can do to connect with you. This would be very nice of you!
    Thanks!
    Joel

• Registered Users Posts: 2,452 ✭✭✭SomeFool

Sent you a PM

Advertisement