Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OS X software seeding

Options
  • 30-03-2011 11:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭

Just got an email from apple software seeding . wondering what people think...

they aren't looking for any details and the site looks exactly like apple's (new dark buttons etc). I'm normally pretty good at spotting fakes etc but this has me.

Mods: I removed the quote of the email as its confidential, something I didn't see before. I'd assume this is ok as the thread still makes sense to others who didn't see it.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,671 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Yeah, Apple Customer Seeding is legit. It's kept very quiet though and it is hard to get into. They don't like it being talked about.

Advertisement