Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Life Insurance DD Date Change

Options
  • 30-03-2011 9:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi Guys,

Sorry if this is second post but one I sent earlier dosnt seem to have loaded

Last month I changed the date off my DD with my Life insurance provider with no hassle. I got a letter to state this had been done. It was orginally been taken on 19th monthly but as i was paid on 22 each month it made more sense to change it to that date.

This month when the payment was taken they took 2months worth. When I called I was told this was because I change the date and as the payment was ment to be 19 and wasnt take they needed an extra payment to cover the 4 days. I taught then I was a month ahead off payment but was told that next months payment was still due.

I can't seems to grasp why I should be charged an extra months payment for changing a DD to take payment 4 days later. Just to point out that I was never told by letter or when I called to change the DD date that I would be charged a double payment.

Does anyone know Is this correct or have i been done out of a few pound.

Advertisement