Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Life Insurance Pay Date Change

Options
  • 30-03-2011 8:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi Guys,

I have a Life and serious illness policy with a company, Last month I contacted them to have the DD date changed due to a new pay date in work. I checked my bank and they took a double payment this month. When I contact them i was told this was because I changed the date and they were without payment. They have also said that next months payment will be taken at normal ammount. It seems a bit strange to me that I should be charged a double months payment for changing the date off a DD by 4 days.

If that was correct and they were entitled to take the payment would it work same way. If I moved the DD back by 4 day and paid early would they owe me money.

Any Ideas

Advertisement