Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco breakdown assist?

Options
  • 30-03-2011 5:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Hi,
    Probably a silly question but does anyone know if tesco breakdown assist covers a flat battery if it died outside your house? I just don't want to ring them and have them laugh at me down the phone! :o
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Pablo Sanchez

Tesco car insurance is underwritten by Royle and Sun alliance, details should be available on www.rsa.ie.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 xxkazxx

Thanks turns out they do :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

I've had them out 4 times in 3 years, (may as well) flat battery 30 miles from home, battery couldn't be jumped, they brought a replacement. Flat tire.

Each time it was a local person who was hired by the company. They were lovely and really helpful.

They even offered loan cars so I could get home, that's not covered by the policy.

Advertisement