Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unknown Course Name Help?

Options
  • 30-03-2011 4:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭

Recently I have decided to go to IT Tallaght when I finish school, on tuesday we had a presentation and some courses were announced but one caught my attention as it was one I wanted to do for a long time but couldn't do in other colleges due to a maths requirement, now thanks to my guidance councilor who wouldn't let me write the name of the course down I have forgotten it, the course was to do with computers and has aspects of both;

Game Design

Graphic Design

A vague place it where it was in the presentation was it and then an IT course, this was apparently more system based and I was told by a student named Dave that the maths required where linear equations and algorithms, sorry that this is the only information I can give and Thanks for any help given.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭unreggd

The computing courses are Computing [Software Development] and IT Management

Software Development do Game design later in the course as part of the Software modules

IT Management do some in the Interactive Media Design module in the later years

Neither have graphic design though! They both have web design but thats only using pre-created graphics

I'd say its only the media course [Creative Digital Media] that would have graphic design

Advertisement