Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

I don't think this gets said enough

Options
  • 30-03-2011 2:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭

But I <3 Tar. All the way from the floppy hair and girlish giggle to the leet skillz.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 590 ✭✭✭SparkyTech

Sarky wrote: »
    But I <3 Tar. All the way from the floppy hair and girlish giggle to the leet skillz.

I love you sarky. Roar.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

SparkyTech wrote: »
    I love you sarky. Roar.

Down with that sort of thing !

21/25

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

tar would disapprove of this thread...who cares about love and <3's?

mindless humping each other FTW...you've lost your way, sarky. tar will need to punish you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭Storminateacup

Even my i-pods been thinking too much of Tar this morning.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

Where IS she anyway?! I'm sufferring from Tar withdrawal and it hurts :eek::(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,144 ✭✭✭✭Cicero

Solitaire wrote: »
    I'm sufferring from Tar withdrawal and it hurts :eek::(

try using a good jelly or cream next time...Tar's withdrawal's won't be so painful then...;)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Sorry sol, been getting all raw :o

Oh sarkl0r, my love is as great as your 1337 name

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

I love Arithmatic :p

21/25

Advertisement