Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Olympic 2012 tickets

Options
  • 30-03-2011 2:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi all,
    I guess its all new faces running the archery these days, but I used to be involved with college archery back around 1999-06. Anyways, I'm currently living in london so was going to offer to apply for some archery tickets for the current day clubs. But turns out ye can apply directly yourselves if your interested.

The full details are on http://www.tickets.london2012.com/homepage but in summary you apply for tickets to events you want to see between now and 28th April, then sometime in may/june a raffle is done to see which of those tickets you get. One quirk of the system that you need to be aware off, once you apply for tickets you can't reject or unchoose some of them, so if you apply for 10 events you might think you will only get 1-3 and pay for those, but its also possilbe you will get all 10 and have to pay for everything. So really just apply for what you actually want to see. After the raffle is done, remaining tickets that noone picked will go up for sale so you can pick some up that way if you want to just pick up some extra events.

Best of luck and nice to see the league is still going from strength to strength.

Dermot Madden

P.S: does the clubs/league have a history page? I see the ucd site has being slimlined down and maynooths site apears to be gone.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭Panserborn

Thanks for the info Dermot, hopefully some of us will be there, and hopefully some may be participating!

Advertisement