Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Howth Commercial Rental Wanted

Options
  • 30-03-2011 12:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 19

I'm hoping to set up a new business in Howth but I'm having difficulty finding suitable properties on the usual websites, ie. myhome and daft.ie. When I walk around the town however I notice many seemingly vacant premises. I'm looking for something between 40 and 100 square metres, on ground floor and with good footfall. Does anyone know of anything in the area?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

There's a vacant property on St Lawrences Road which used to be a small supermarket. 53°23'9.68"N 6° 3'56.96"W. It's just off the main street and beside Bennetts off licence.
    Edit: 229 sq metres = too big

Then there's a former chinese take away which might be a bit small but the footfall wouldn't be as good as the promenade or the main st. 53°23'14.78"N 6° 4'6.90"W

The old credit union building on Church St 53°23'11.60"N 6° 3'58.00"W but again like the chinese is a bit off the main part and is a converted house.

The former off licence 53°23'9.70"N 6° 3'53.23"W in the middle of the village. However might be attached to the hotel which could cause problems.

Edit: Also retail unit that looks shut at 53°23'13.66"N 6° 3'55.24"W

That's about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Kosice

Thanks Tricky D for the response, much appreciated

Advertisement