Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GSL World Championship *SPOILERS*

Options
  • 29-03-2011 11:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭

MOD NOTE this thread contains heavy spoilers..... DONT READ IF YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED!!

In case you didn't know the current GSL tournament is free to watch (streaming & VODs).

The World All Stars team vs Korea has been played over the last two days and there were some epic games in there! Definitely should go watch if you haven't already!

Next is a 1v1 tournament between the foreigners and Koreans, starting at RO16. If the previous games are anything to go by there should be plenty to keep you entertained.

http://www.gomtv.net/2011championship/vod/

Dimaga vs MVP, really wanted to see the outcome of the first match <insert LAN argument here>.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

CANT friggin wait for this world championship! should be epic!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

Really enjoyed the games, epic stuff. Can't wait for the tournament bracket hope there's some serious upsets.

WhiteRa vs MC was so goddamn amazing to watch

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

Going by the inept performances of numerous gosu Koreans, I can only imagine lag is still giving the Europeans easy wins. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭The_Keeper

Orizio wrote: »
    Going by the inept performances of numerous gosu Koreans, I can only imagine lag is still giving the Europeans easy wins. :(

Either I'm missing some humour/sarcasm in this or you're getting confused between the TSL and the GSL???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Columc

anyone who does not use spoilers will be punished

CANT friggin wait for this world championship! should be epic!

Ireally think that since it has spoiler on the title bar, there really isnt any need for the spoiler tags. like who is dumb enough to view a thread of a tournament with spoilers written on it and then get annoyed that they read information about the matches inside!

Fantastic games, watched some of the games live but re-watched the ones I missed last night at home.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭IRL_Sinister

Lol Korea are bad.

Columc wrote: »
    Ireally think that since it has spoiler on the title bar, there really isnt any need for the spoiler tags. like who is dumb enough to view a thread of a tournament with spoilers written on it and then get annoyed that they read information about the matches inside!

irrelevant. some people dont understand that *spoiler* in the title means that there are spoilers in the thread... this is why the [.spoiler][/spoiler] tags were introduced to boards.ie....

personally, i would prefer not to use them, but as a mod i have to make sure everyone is happy and people dont complain about things like this.

3rd game is being played now in the brackets. HuK seems to only know one timing attack which usualy kills his opponent. He also dosent seem to understand the meaning of a seige line and leave his stalkers and sentries on hold poistion to be killed by them.

NaDa needed to haras july earlier on, he shouldnt of left the top 3 expansions going. However nada is in school now so he dosent have much time to practice SC2, while July is on it 24/7 currently.

Just watching the 3rd game now, San vs white-ra. hope he dosent just gg in the middle of the game and lose the team league for them again :rolleyes:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

+1

having *spoiler* in the thread title works everywhere else on boards, and the internet. And even if some poor unfortunate does see *spoiler* in the thread title and not realise what it means, they will only make that mistake once and the rest of us wont have to go through awkward spoiler tags to benefit a small number of net-illiterates.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭SmokeyTheBull

White -Ra vs ManZenith, I am so conflicted....

Also, tasteless saving his sandwich from the devilish cleaner lady was a good moment

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

without spoiler tag is so much easy reading for people :pac: just saying....

OT!!
    Huk games suck donkey balls. i still dont understand why is he in this. he is good for a laugh but he is no way near the top level toss. what getting annoying to me is that i feel like all he knows is how to play toss in the first 10mins (aka 4gate,cheese etc). i dont think he really spend time to learn and understand the game in ogs house like jinro does.

fine game with the july v nada eventho is abit onesided in the whole series.

WhiteRA games are must watch!!!!prob the best foreign toss imo (only whitera and minigun show me some consistent top level play lately)

and GJ Dimaga : DDDDDDDDD prob the best ZvZ series i have seen in awhile. 2 zerg masters = great games.

The_Keeper wrote: »
    Either I'm missing some humour/sarcasm in this or you're getting confused between the TSL and the GSL???

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭The_Keeper

Orizio wrote: »
    ;)

Figured that might of been the case :p

Didn't see today's games yet but hopefully the Koreans bring their A-game (S-game?) now that some money is on the line!

It was a reference to the Korean's blaming their defeats in TSL on lag.

And someone ban Serap immediately, the damn spoiler.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

:D in fairness you cant be sure who won their game from my post. *evil smirk*

spoilers removed and mod warning put in post 1 to help those in-capable of realising that a thread with "SPOILERS" in the title might ruin it for them...

spoilers removed and mod warning put in post 1 to help those in-capable of realising that a thread with "SPOILERS" in the title might ruin it for them...

VIVA LE.... dimaga

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

Dimaga and Nestea was pretty epic

Advertisement