Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Controversy over top hotel sponsoring live hare coursing...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭Shazanne

That is utterly disgusting! I am going to contact that hotel immediately!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

Shazanne wrote: »
    That is utterly disgusting! I am going to contact that hotel immediately!

And say what?
    Ask them why they sponsor a perfectly legal event that brings huge revenue to the town of clonmel during the off season?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

TippFan77 wrote: »
    A campaign seems to be starting up over a top Co Tipperary hotel sponsoring live hare coursing. Here's the link to the article on this:

www.indymedia.ie/article/99385

I wish you ever success in your campaign in getting the hotel minella to stop sponsoring the oaks in clonmel.

Especially considering they no longer sponsor it :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭TippFan77

Itsdacraic wrote: »
    I wish you ever success in your campaign in getting the hotel minella to stop sponsoring the oaks in clonmel.

Especially considering they no longer sponsor it :D

Then why is it called the "Hotel Minella Oaks"?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,617 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Right Tippfan77--So far Ive warned you three times over using this forum for your personal agenda--an agenda that got you banned from teh hunting forum.

So far youve failed to even acknowledge one warning Ive given you despite a red card.A simple "hands up-wont happen again" would have been nice.

Now Im issuing a one week ban.Pm me when its up and I`ll lift it.

And Im locking this aswell.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,617 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Just for clarification on this.

The Hotel Minella no longer sponsors the Oaks at the Clonmel Festival and it is now called the "The Greyhound & Pet World Oaks". You can see this at the top of the right hand column for verificiation.

http://www.irishcoursingclub.ie/

As people are talking about conducting letter writing campaigns to the Hotel it's only fair that the correct information is on the thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement