Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Montenegro

Options
  • 29-03-2011 11:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hiya Lads,

This is only my second post on the forum !

I am heading off to Montenegro for a month in 3 weeks and planning to bring all my fishing gear with me.

I have been going out there for the last 8 years but never really did any fishing there yet. This time it will be different.

I am far from an experienced fisherman and I have alot to learn. Just wondering is there anyone on here that has fished down that way before, either in croatia or anywhere along the adriatic.

I plan to be doing mainly pier fishing but maybe taking a trip to skadar lake.

Tha lads over there fish with bread (recreational fishing) and im thinking surely with some other bait I would have a much better return then what they are getting with bread.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

I look forward to your replies

Thanks in advance

Advertisement