Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for someone to Spring clean a pony

Options
  • 29-03-2011 10:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Hi - my daughter as a present has asked me if I could find someone who would help her get her pony to show standard - just for fun she is a fanatical pony lover and looks after him really well. Her little fella is 12.2 and has an untidy mane, I know I sound like a wuss but I really hate pulling manes and don't feel that confident with a solo comb. He has been rugged all winter and has a fine coat but he's scaly and needs a good scrub and wash. She's been doing pony club showjumping lessons the past few weeks for the younger riders before the rallies start back this Saturday. Anyone free to spend a couple of hours with her on Friday afternoon to get him looking smashing? We're near Bagenalstown Co. Carlow. Willing to pay about 40 Euro.

Comments

Advertisement