Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A small story

Options
  • 29-03-2011 8:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭

Paddy walked into the bar carrying a large paper bag, which he placed on the counter. The barman looked curiously at the bag. "What's in there?" he asked.

Paddy opened the bag and pulled out a tiny little man, placing him on the bar. He reached into the bag again and lifted out a miniature piano, then a small piano stool. The tiny man sat on the stool and launched into a perfect Mozart symphony.

The barman stared fascinated. "Where on earth did you get him?"

Paddy reached into the bag again and took out a brass lantern. "Rub that". he invited. The barman rubbed the lantern with his sleeve, and a gorgeous blonde genie appeared.

She smiled at the barman and whispered "I can grant you one wish, but only one."

"Wow! Then I'd like a million bucks." the barman begged. There was a bright flash, and the genie vanished into the lantern. The bar door opened and a duck waddled in. Then another duck, then another, followed by a whole flock. In a minute the bar was filled with ducks.

"For feck's sake Paddy!" the barman gasped. That genie of yours is bloody deaf. I asked for a million bucks, not ducks!"

Paddy smiled sadly. "Do you think I really asked for a twelve inch pianist?"

Advertisement