Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Well, I feel like a paedo now....

Options
  • 28-03-2011 10:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭

Remember after Rebecca Black there was a spate of preteens singing terrible songs about Friday and jeans and such? Well Jenna Rose (the one with the jeans) has made a new song, with lots of really creepy lyrics and padded bras and insanely revealing shorts...for a 12/13 year old or whatever she is.

And here was her before if you haven't seen it

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭ottostreet

jaysus, those lyrics are creepy.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

No way am I clicking that..
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQRwEkw_bhi_N0qyaU8xBY3nD5rd9ChC-5rRrMGpPDK7UmlyD6y&t=1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Superbus

Seriously, music industry, stop it. Not funny anymore...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭Le King

Anybody see her Wiki page?
    Convitions
    On the 15th of Feburary 2005, Jenna was caught in an unfortunate case of mistaken identity in a rape case that swept America, 11 year old Charlie Mcadam was attacked by a young girl, fitting Jenna's description.
    Young Charlie was walking home from his Pokemon tournament when suddenly taken from behind and overpowered, thrown into a bush and from there the story is too graphic to tell.
    Jenna was let off due to lack of evidence linking her to the case. Trial may be reopened pending new evidence.

lol WTF.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

fuck sake, this has really hit rock bottom now.

Who ever the people are behind these songs , fuck you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,349 ✭✭✭Jimmy Garlic

Sick **** for a 12 year old girl to be dressed like that and acting like that.. Wrong on every level... The sexualisation of minors seems to be a very common trend in the twisted music industry these days. They are getting younger all the time. Whoever is behind this needs to be strung up.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,699 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

Sisko wrote: »
    fuck sake, this has really hit rock bottom now.

Who ever the people are behind these songs , fuck you.

In what way do you feel they affect your life?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

In no way at all, they affect the young girls life though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

Is the op admitting to having fancied the girl singing?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,120 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

''Jenna Rose as the Teen Boom Boom Doll''

Her parents need their heads examined.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

J. Marston wrote: »
    ''Jenna Rose as the Teen Boom Boom Doll''

Her parents need their heads examined before the daughter gets her ass examined
    fyp

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

It looks retarded more than sexy. But....you heard her. Take her picture. I am sure I have her parents consent take photos now of their provocative 12 year old and sell them online?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭im invisible

but, ...shes not even that good-looking

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

but, ...shes not even that good-looking

Aye but she has a fine set of shapeless 12 year old pegs on her...

Quite creepy, all the people involved in this. I'd love to know what her parents think.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,349 ✭✭✭Jimmy Garlic

WindSock wrote: »
    I'd love to know what her parents think.

Who do you think encouraged it in the first place?. They have to sign all the contracts. They are pimping their 12 year old daughter.

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭alfa beta

Whatever about the morals of it all, the song and the video are both dire rubbish.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

I'm sorry I had to: think_of_the_children_186.jpg&sa=X&ei=NiiSTYnwEsu4hAeCloSCDw&ved=0CAQQ8wc4AQ&usg=AFQjCNFSZJhPQRHzvAjMTEXlVnImFwjvOA

Agree - I am not playing the songs as I don't even want their youtube views to go up. It is disgraceful, a 12 is a child, not even a teenager. Just reminds me of Tom Cruise's child at 5/6 years of age, wearing heels. A child should not be wearing heels or make up.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,236 ✭✭✭Sanjuro

What the hell is Adrian Brody doing masquerading as a little girl?!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,000 ✭✭✭spinandscribble

is that even her singing in the first video? sounds like someone else

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

WindSock wrote: »

Quite creepy, all the people involved in this. I'd love to know what her parents think.

ka-ching!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Imagine being offered that job as a camera man... blergh

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,449 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

The song is terrible, and the production on it is dire. Flat sound, really bad tuning issues and very badly mimed!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,536 ✭✭✭Thundercats Ho

Galvasean wrote: »
    Imagine being offered that job as a camera man... blergh

300px-Pl-pedo-bear.png

• Registered Users Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭lorebringer

The "teen pop" industry used to be all about blurring the lines between minor and not, the 16/17 year old wearing clothes and singing about stuff that given a few years they would be doing anyway but this is really quite dodgy. She looks like a 12 year old boy with a bad wig and some very obvious bra stuffing (as opposed to a 12 year old girl with all the previous mentioned items!). Sexy? I think not.

Left me feeling like I need to wash my eyes out with soap and water.

Advertisement