Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tongue piercing Cork

Options
  • 28-03-2011 7:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

hi all,

i was thinking off getting my tongue pierced but most places ive looked at cant do it if your under eighteen :( i was just wondering if anyone knew any places in cork that i could get it done, im 16.

thanks everyone :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

There's a reason for that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 SineadCork

ju try bazzers? hes sound and has done tongue piercings and what not for me and my friend whos still 15 :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭!!!

I wouldn't go anywhere (trust me) except Tribal Ink or Tattoo Zoo. They might do it with parental consent at 16.

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭giggii

I couldn't recommend Tattoo Zoo enough. Noel is a real pro and I've gone to him for all my piercings since I moved down to Cork.
    I don't know if you'll get a tongue piercing even with parental consent under the age of 18 though... You're really better of waiting though... 2 years is nothing and if you really want to get it done you'll still want it then... Take it from someone who learned the hard way that going down the road of getting pierced underage in dodgy studios results in badly placed piercings, slow and painful healing time (and sometimes not healing properly at all) and a hell of a lot of money spent on antibiotics...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 eoinkiid

thx for all the info everyone :) im going to try bazzers this weekend but if anyone else knows anywhere i would love to hear it thx :) also sinead do you know if you need your parents with you or not ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

I go to Tattoo Zoo for all my piercings, wouldn't go anywhere else really! Oral piercings there are over 18's!

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Do_Lers

Ya I can vouch for Tattoo Zoo, got my tongue pierced there, very clean, very quick!

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Alv_M

I've been thinking about getting my tongue pierced since december so its obviously not just a phase im going through..i've looked up places and what to expect and everything..tattoo zoo in cork seems to be everyones preferred place...All thats stopping me now is im kinda afraid of the pain when its being done and the pain afterwards.

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭Dangerdunf

Is the age for piercings not 16 no?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

oral, nipple and genital are 18

• Advertisement
Advertisement