Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spanish Language Schools

Options
  • 28-03-2011 6:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭

Dose anyone have any experience with language schools in Spain?

I've been taking a beginners evening class in the language over the past ten weeks and hope to progress to the five week improvers class after Easter.

I've been looking at the lingua schools in Spain as a possible means by which I can hopefully become somewhat fluent in the language. The package for Malaga is appealing to me most at the moment. I'm looking maybe heading over for 2 months in September.

http://www.linguaschools.com/learn-spanish-in-spain/spanish-in-spain.php?id=2

If anyone has any experience or advice they can share about such schools I would be most grateful?
    thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Lisa Scattergood

I took a summer course last year in Spain (Malaga) and the experience was great! I didn´t know what school to choose but a friend of mine told me about WAHED and it was certainly a good choice! ;)
    The lessons didnt have anything to do with the traditional (and boring) lessons. They were based on conversation, role-plays and different activities, so we all learnt a lot. The staff were really close and nice people, and in the evenings we did plenty of things.
    I lived with a Spanish family (who I ADORE), but the two friends I went with shared an apartment and their experience was also good. The apartment was new and very clean, and so close to the beach! (by the way, the school is also 5 min walking to the beach)
    It was no doubt the best summer! I even got used to the SIESTAS!!

If you want to find out more info you can have a look at their website: www.wahed.es

Advertisement