Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Feedback on New Song

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 jodyWayne

Hi,
    I really enjoyed this song. It's as good as any I have ever heard.

Only thing, I kept waiting for the vocals to rise up to the next Octave,
    but it never happened. It stayed mono all the way through.

That's minor though, and if I were a producer you would be on your way!

This is my first listen and first post here. You now have a new fan.

Take care

• Registered Users Posts: 35 F5MWG

Hey Jody,

Thanks, really appreciate the feedback! :-)

I do agree, I tryed to raise the octave and also change the rhythm but neither suited the flow of the song unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 jodyWayne

Your welcome. The rhythm suits the song as a whole I think. Chnging the pitch of the vocals; for me, just happenes or dosen't. Just keep singing it. If it's supposed to happen, sooner or later, IT WILL!!! Hope you don't mind, but i'll be listening to this song on a regular basis.

Take care

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭hponboard

had a listen, a nice tune but i'd have to agree with Jody
    try a bit of harmony in there. a harmonica melody might be nice (and not a blue harp) after say that i liked it

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Witchy.ie

Nice song man. I liked and commented the video. As others have said the vocal could use some variation either a key change or just try to use different vocal inflections in the song, perhaps layering a second vocal ont the chorus or even part of it would be worth a try.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭sensormatic

tbh one minute was enough it just got boring but keep the good work

Advertisement