Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Walking from portadown to craigavon

• 28-03-2011 12:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭

How long would it take to walk from portadown city centre to lurgan?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭aquascrotum

Which bit of Craigavon? The shopping centre?

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭BogMonkey

Sorry I meant Lurgan. The city centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,349 ✭✭✭Jimmy Garlic

About 5 miles so just over an hour at a steady pace.. I would say about an hour and 15 mins.

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭aquascrotum

Still not sure what the OP wants. Craigavon is the whole are between the towns of Portadown and Lurgan. There is/was a Craigavon shopping centre (now Rushmere) which most people refer to as the centre of Craigavon. Or theres Craigavon hospital which is a mile or 2 further towards Portydown.

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭BogMonkey

Still not sure what the OP wants. Craigavon is the whole are between the towns of Portadown and Lurgan. There is/was a Craigavon shopping centre (now Rushmere) which most people refer to as the centre of Craigavon. Or theres Craigavon hospital which is a mile or 2 further towards Portydown.
    Yeah I didn't know that when I started the thread, I thought Craigavon was a town near Lurgan. Didn't know how far it is either theres no way I'd walk that for nothing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 bfran

1 hour 30mins at a steady pace and using the cycle paths (safest route).

Advertisement