Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Female vocals- looking for producer(s) for small recording projects

Options
  • 28-03-2011 10:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41

Hey everyone,

I'm not looking for anything on going as I'm only in Dublin on a years visa. Will be here until end of this year. Looking to collaborate on recording projects preferably trip hop/electronic/R&B oriented. I'm also interested in lending vocals for any fully written work you just need a voice for.

I'd like to work with someone competent in songwriting with composition and arranging experience. I'm not interested in working with loops with fades separating "sections". . . .

I sound like

http://www.reverbnation.com/play_now/song_6869708

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 mesa 26

Hi
    I am a producer looking for a singer with a good range.
    I have heard your voice and i like it, i am based in dublin and i have a song that needs a singer @ the moment I have access to a professional studio and pro equipment. The style is dance orientated.
    Any way you can let me know what you think,or if you have any questions.
    my email bones375@hotmail.com.
    Cheers

john g.

Advertisement